Independent and secure universal verification of health credentials
SICPA is partnering with governments, local authorities and private sector actors worldwide to help contain the spread of COVID-19 and support the progressive return to normal life.
myHealth Pass is a tool enabling real-time health status management and safe mobility. It is specially designed to meet the highest levels of data security and personal privacy protection. It ensures secure and anonymous issuance, use and verification of certified data.
This flexible technology can support the return to social and economic activity in accordance with national and local policies and conditions.
A cost-effective security solution to enable safe mobility
Powered by the CERTUS™ technology, myHealth Pass is easy to set up and can be immediately operational. Full automation and integration with existing IT processes can be achieved thanks to the simple and REST API standards.
Looking beyond the immediate crisis, myHealth Pass can help countries and local authorities better prepare for future disease occurrence.
Other use cases include:
- medical records,
- medical devices,
A digital seal technology, offering the highest levels of data security and personal privacy protection
- One-click universal and independent verification
- Works for paper and digital certificates
- Privacy-preserving, does not store sensitive data
- Authenticates the issuer and the protected data
- Immediate access to a simple and cost-effective online service, no infrastructure required
- Enables offline verification
- Versatility, protects any type of data structure
- Can work independently or be combined with additional overt and covert security features